Sunday, September 30, 2007

Good morning!


A real autumn-like rainy day outside but in here the sun shines!
I found myself wide awake again at 7 am, something that has been happening a lot lately. Another characteristic of my age and the phase I'm going through, they tell me... After all I am 49 and it seems a lot of women my age have the same complaint. It seems this and many other small and not so small annoyances are something we will have to live with for the coming years.
While getting the daily round of orange juice for the family, I made a decision: during this year, and until by 5oth birthday, I shall make a list of little (or maybe big, who knows) things that move me in some way, things that give me pleasure, that touch me or excite me. The objective is to select the top 50 things that will hopefully portrait me. Let's see what comes out of this.
Have a nice Sunday everyone!

=============================================================
O dia está chuvoso e verdadeiramente outonal mas cá dentro o sol brilha!
Mais uma vez deu-me a espertina, coisa que não era habitual mas que me tem acontecido ultimamente. Mais uma das características da idade e da fase que atravesso, dizem-me... Afinal são 49 e parece que muitas da minha idade se queixam do mesmo. Disso e de muitas outras pequenas e não tão pequenas chatices que nos acompanharão durante os próximos anos.
Enquanto preparava a rodada de sumo matinal cá para o pessoal tomei uma decisão: durante o próximo ano e até completar o meu cinquentenário vou fazer uma lista de pequenas (ou quem sabe grandes) coisas que de algum modo mexem comigo de forma positiva, que me dão prazer, que me emocionam, me entusiasmam, etc. O objectivo é no final seleccionar as 50 principais que de certa forma farão um retrato da minha pessoa. Vamos ver o que sai.
Um bom Domingo para todos!!!